Thursday, May 13, 2010

Florida


May 7th through 10th I was in Florida to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom, Grandma, Aunt Kia, Aunt Lorrie, Aaron, Adam, and Aaron's dog Oz. The weather was gorgeous, the heat of the sun with a little breeze was perfect and the best part no rain. Each day while I was there I went swimming in their pool and sat out to tan. Also I went crazy with eating ice cream, I ate it a couple times a day each time I was there, it was sooooo good though. Its really cool cause my Grandma and Aunt Lorrie live next door to each other so then there are two houses to stay at, which is convienent.


The only problem with the trip was when my Mom and I were leaving. We left my Grandma's house at 6AM to get to the airport by 7AM, our plane was supposed to leave by 8:30AM so we had some time to spare. As the plane was headed toward the runway about to take off we stopped, there were technical difficulty so we had to get back to the airport. It would take a long time to be fixed so we had to find another flight. The next flight wasnt going until 2:55PM so we had to wait around the Tampa airport and even worst it wasnt nonstop like our original flight. It stopped in New York and then from there to Detroit. I nearly puked because of the turbulence to New York at the end of the flight. by the time we got to Detroit it was 9PM and by the time we got home it was 10:30PM. I was so tired by the end of it all and my Mom and I just took the next day off to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment