Friday, February 19, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba is the best children's show of all time! The characters are so cool and each have there own personatlities, my friends and I all picked which character we wanted to be. I am Muno, the orange cyclops that's all bumpy. "He's tall and friendly." (Yo Gabba Gabba theme song) Eileen is Brobee the green striped one with 3 horns on its head and long arms. "The little green one." (Yo Gabba Gabba theme song) Mackenzie is Plex the yellow robot. "A magic robot." (Yo Gabba Gabba theme song) Foofa the flower headed pink one and Toodee the blue one are a couple different people. Abbi and Eileen's mom are Foofa, then Julie and Andrea are Toodee. For Christmas I got the Yo Gabba Gabba soundtrack, it's soooo sweet! My fav song on it is probably Nice & Easy, Hahaha. The song is sung by Foofa and Brobee. My fav episode is probably Family because Muno's family comes to visit, he has 2 parents, 1 brother, and 1 sister. I recently saw Muno featured in a Kia Sorento commercial which I got excited about because out of the 4 (5 including DJ Lance Rock) he was picked to be in it.

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha, I never knew there was another person out there who loves this show just as much as I do. (Yo gabba gabba theme song) Ahaha, your blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss :D I'm like obsessed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yo Gabba Gabba, it's one of my favorite kid shows, I love seeing Muno in the car commercial, he's one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete